Manage WP’s one-click technology has made logging into and managing multiple WordPress sites a breeze. This is a big game changer if you own multiple WordPress sites. This allows you to access quickly all your dashboards from a central location. With just a click of a button, you can also upgrade your themes and plugins across all your sites. You can also install themes and plugins on several sites all at once from your favorite source.
In addition, Manage WP has search engine optimization features that include what’s needed to monitor the progress and market the website to search engines without spending a fortune. You can create backups of some or all of your sites from the Manage WP dashboard or restore a website from your previous backup. Aside from these, you can also personalize your backups with all the advanced features offered in Manage WP. On top of that, you can set automatic schedules for creating backups.
Use the Manage WP’s clone tool to automatically clone any of your existing sites from a domain, sub-domain or folder. You can also set up a fully-loaded and new WP site in just a matter of minutes.
The developers and designers of Manage WP aim to centralize functions that you need to deal with your WordPress blogs. This service makes this possible by integrating tools with software and providing a one-click access. Manage WP has a number of features that are highly-functional and ideal for your website or blog.
1. Page Loading Time- To know the load speed of particular elements on your website, this tool allows you to analyse specific choke areas.
2. Google Page Speed- Since speed of website load can spell the difference between success and failure, you need to have this tool to measure the load speed of your page or blog.
3. Google Malware Check- In this age when hacking and other threats endanger your website’s security, malware is a huge problem that must be addressed. It’s a potentially dangerous threat to your site because it can destroy the content and your Google ranking as well.
4. Validate xHTML- You can use this tool to check if your site is compliant with the most recent version of HTML. The Validate xHTML will offer you with a list of possible issues that you can encounter to help you decide on making some amendments or not.
5. Server Headers- Considered as a powerful tool for analysis that will check everything from your site’s meta tags to redirects.
6. Backlinks- If you want to know who links to your website, this tool is a perfect choice. Backlinks uses the Blekko search engine and gives you a list of all indexed backlinks although this won’t be a comprehensive one.
7. Broken Links Checker- For all website owners, broken links are nuisance. On the other hand, blog readers get frustrated when they hit a 404 error page rather than the page they searched for. This tool will check your homepage for any broken links and prevent you from distributing these and ruining your reputation.
We highly recommend you check out Manage WP and try out the service for free!
About Our Author - Adam Troy
Adam Troy has been involved with Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimzation (SEO) for 12+ years. Adam has created dozens of niche websites mainly built on the WordPress platform. His main focus is building SEO friendly sites and driving traffic to these blogs.