There’s no doubt that every website owner wants to have a veritable and good traffic data on their sites. In this modern era, many of the analytics services designed to access data immediately and easily in an interface fail to deliver the desired results. Among all these, Get Clicky is one of the most rapidly becoming popular to numeorus users.
Clicky’s Real Time Advantage
When you login and view stats in your site, you will be able to see the up-to-the- minute data of the traffic on your page because Clicky is a real-time web analytics service. This sets the analytics service apart from all the other services that only shows you all the happenings a day after. If you have real-time data on your hand, you can immediately react to the changes in your traffic as they are happening. With this, you can use the circumstances to your advantage by making the necessary alterations as soon as you learn about the current conditions.
You will experience a whole new level of viewing data with just a single click on Clicky. If you want to see up to a year’s worth of data for individual items, you can view these reports using the service by clicking on the trend percentage. By default, Clicky will show you the last 30 days of data for that specific item but you can click on the drop down menu above the graph to check out the data for up to 180 days. On the other hand, some types support the hourly data.
Filtering Your Online Visitors
Viewing all the data from all your visitors can be quite daunting, so to help you save time, Clicky allows you to view just a specific portion or segment of your visitors. This is called segmentation. This process will provide you with priceless insight into the behaviour of your online readers. Some of the other advantages that you can get from segmentation are the following:
1. See additional data about a specific segment of visitors.
2. Compare one segment of visitors to another segment of visitors.
3. View different segments.
4. Add several other filters.
Clicky Applications for Different Operating Systems and Devices
1. ClickyTouch for iPhone and iPad- This is a native app for the Apple devices and this gves the best experience on real-time analytics by Clicky. This app provides updates throughout every view on your stats and it provides self-refreshing data like active users, bounce rate and average session time.
2. ClickyTouch for Google and Chrome- This imports all your sites from Clicky. You can select the website you would like to monitor from the dropdown menu in the ClickyChrome popup. Also, the toolbar icon will show you the number of visitors currently online, the total number of visitors in a day or the total number of completed goals in a day.
3. iGoogle widget- This app allows you to view mot of your data within the iGoogle dashboard and it’s designed to imitate the look and feel of the regular Clicky. To install this application, go to the “widgets” section for your site preferences on the analytics service.
You can find more information on their website by clicking here!
About Our Author - Adam Troy
Adam Troy has been involved with Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimzation (SEO) for 12+ years. Adam has created dozens of niche websites mainly built on the WordPress platform. His main focus is building SEO friendly sites and driving traffic to these blogs.