Platinum SEO Pack Review and Setup
Every blogger dreams of achieving a certain level of success on the World Wide Web. In fact, bloggers and web page owners look for a variety of ways to improve their sites’ performance and rank higher in search engine results. Since a high rank in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines is very important for a blog to remain on top, you must find an excellent search engine optimization (SEO) service that will do the job for you.
One of the leading blogging sites is WordPress, and this specific site has something in store for users. The Platinum SEO Plug-in provides complete onsite SEO solutions for WordPress blogs. This particular plug-in also offers all functionalities in an All-in-One SEO package. Platinum SEO Pack is developed by Rajesh for WordPress. It was designed to serve as an improved version of the WP SEO Plug-in. Many website owners are choosing this plug-in because it automatically imports all the prior settings.
Platinum SEO Pack helps to optimize your blog for search engines. It has several features including:
- Canonical URLs
- Optimized post and page titles for search engines
- Automatic 301 redirects in permalink changes
- Automatic generation of all SEO-relevant META tags
- Specification of meta description and meta keywords tag for tag pages and categories
- Turning off of page or post title format for particular posts or pages
- Option to turn off page or post title rewrites for posts or pages
- Capacity of avoid duplicating content
- Allows you to override titles and set META description and META keywords for any page or post
- Support for custom taxonomies and custom post types
- It’s compatible with many other plug-ins such as the Ultimate Tag Warrior and Auto Meta.
- Option to add index, noindex, follow, nofollow, noodp, noydir, nosnippet and noarchive
Here are the simple steps on how to install the Platinum SEO Pack for your WordPress blog:
- Unzip your Wp-content/plug-ins directory. Upload the content of the top-level folder and don’t just upload all the PHP files into the said directory.
- After accomplishing the first step, activate the plug-in via the “Plug-ins” menu in WordPress.
- Finally, visit your SEO options, the Platinum SEO-> Platinum SEO and you’re done.
- If you need to upgrade manually, you can just simply repeat the installation steps.
Since the Platinum SEO Pack for WordPress is a free to use WP SEO Plug-in, you can easily use it and experience all the great features of the very famous All-in-One SEO plug-in. Users claim that this plug-in is very helpful in the improvement of the optimization score of your blog or website. In fact, it has been gaining popularity which is shown by very high user ratings.
Experts recommend the Platinum SEO Pack for people who are searching for a free but highly effective way to improve SEO score. You can download the plug-in for free and it also comes in more than a dozen different languages.
Not sure if Platinum SEO is for you? View all SEO WordPress Plugins
About Our Author - Adam Troy
Adam Troy has been involved with Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimzation (SEO) for 12+ years. Adam has created dozens of niche websites mainly built on the WordPress platform. His main focus is building SEO friendly sites and driving traffic to these blogs.