Max Blog Press Optin Form Adder – Collect Emails with WordPress
Internet marketers know the value of having an e-mail list because it’s very critical and powerful in attaining success in any business. Creating an active and massive list with just one step involves the transformation of mere website visitors into subscribers of your e-mail newsletter, and having a free opt-in form adder plugin can be considered as a great advantage.
Getting to Know More about MaxBlogPress Opt-in Form Adder
This free plug-in allows you to start building subscriber lists in a matter of minutes and in just four easy steps. When you have an opt-in subscription form on your blog, it can help you propel your own site to fame and success. This is because you have the means to check who reads your content through the “opt in” or sign-up option for your e-mail newsletter.
Simple Steps in Installing the Plug-in
There’s no need to worry about adding the opt-in form adder to your WordPress blog because the creators have designed the process in an easier and simpler manner. There’s no need for you to spend so much time, even money to just end messing around with design styles or codes. Simply follow these uncomplicated steps and you’re good to go:
- Click on “Run Quick Setup Wizard” button on your screen.
- Copy and paste the Opt-in form code from the mailing list or autoresponder provider.
- Personalize your opt-in form.
- Choose the location where you want to place the opt-in form.
The Benefits of Having the MaxBlogPress Opt-in Form Adder
If you’re still thinking twice about getting your own opt-in form adder, check out the numerous benefits that you can reap from the free plug-in.
- You can increase traffic into your site and augment income with a subscriber opt-in form. When you invite your readers to become subscribers, you are also asking them to visit regularly your blog and pay attention to your content.
- With the MBP opt-in Form Adder, you can design or style your form the way you like it. This is particularly helpful if you’re tired of the same plain-looking form from your mailing list provider. The MBP pug-in allows creativity and flexibility because it comes with a rich-text editor that lets you do the following:
- Change font, font size, alignment and color of your headline text.
- Alter the font, font size, alignment and color of your body text.
- Customize yur background color, thickness and border color.
- Include footer below your “Subscribe” button.
- Insert or edit your HTML code to your headline and body.
- Personalize your “Subscribe” button.
- Brand the form by including your personal logo.
- You can locate your opt-in form in any spot on your blog. You can also control its placement within the post.
- MBP Opt-in form adder allows you to switch easily your mailing list providers without starting from scratch. You just need to replace the code in the Opt-in Form Settings Tab and voila! You’re done with the task!
To take advantage of this free email collection plugin for WordPress please Click here to Download
About Our Author - Adam Troy
Adam Troy has been involved with Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimzation (SEO) for 12+ years. Adam has created dozens of niche websites mainly built on the WordPress platform. His main focus is building SEO friendly sites and driving traffic to these blogs.