All in One SEO
Nobody can deny the utter importance of a website’s terrific performance when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) ranking. When the performance of the site is doing great, the higher the ranking will be. In addition, the chances of the online business to increase traffic and attract more potential clients will soar up. WordPress, which is considered as the leading Content Management System (CMS), has something to offer to website owners and bloggers who want to improve their site’s ranking in SEO—the All in One SEO WordPress Plugin.
Features of the All in One SEO WP Plugin
The Pro Version contains support forum, advanced notice of new features, functionalities and updates, custom taxonomy support and the advertisement-free option. It has been hailed as a valuable tool in managing SEO strategy for websites because it utilizes automated tools which have spared users countless headaches and hours in carrying out all the necessary SEO functions of various sites. Some of the other features of the plugin include the following:
- Fine tune page navigational links
- Nonce security
- Built-in API
- Canonical URLs
- Automatic optimization of titles
- Automatic generation of META tags
- Prevention of duplicate content
- Backward-compatibility with other plugins
Using the Plugin
All in One SEO plugin can be used to make significant changes on your site. Take a look at the following uses of the plugin to help you become adept in SEO procedures.
- Descriptions are important- When your page ranks in search engines, its description (and title) will be the factor whether visitors will click it or not. That’s why you must have a decent one. If you don’t have enough time to write descriptions on all of your posts, have them auto-generated.
- Titles- Ensure that the most valuable thing always come first on your page. In case that your blog title doesn’t have your precious phrases for ranking, opt to tweak them using the plugin.
- Keywords are key- The All in One SEO has the capability to generate the right keywords for you from your categories.
- Tweaking per page or post- Open the post or page editing option and tweak your title, descriptions and even your keywords.
- Duplicate Content- If you wish, you can have the “noindex” especially when you are experiencing troubles with contents that are similar to one another.
Installing All in One SEO
You don’t need all those geeky and complicated stuff to be able to install this specific plugin. All you have to do is follow these simple and easy steps.
- Download All in One SEO Pack and unzip its contents.
- Deactivate your old version of the plugin via the plugin panel which can be found at /website.com/wp-admin/plugins.php.
- With your FTP program, upload the content of the All in One SEO Pack folder to wp-content/plugins/directory on the website’s server.
- Finally, activate the plugin at website.com/wp-admin/plugins.php and delete the old version. Your old data and settings will be automatically transferred to the new one.
Another option for SEO on your WordPress blog is Platinum SEO Pack
About Our Author - Adam Troy
Adam Troy has been involved with Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimzation (SEO) for 12+ years. Adam has created dozens of niche websites mainly built on the WordPress platform. His main focus is building SEO friendly sites and driving traffic to these blogs.